Wednesday 20 April 2011

Frampton Marsh 20/04


20th April- A fairly quiet day on the marsh, a slight sea breeze the only thing stirring the perfect calm. My grandparents and I went down around midday to trek around the marsh, maybe the fact we came later than I usually would was the reason for the seemingly quiet day.

Around 30 Avocets on the reserve, Redshank out on the saltmarsh. Lapwings displaying left right and centre. At least 5 Wheatears on the reserve though I suspect I saw 7. A pair being extremely photogenic.

Also earlier in the week a great moment, a Montagu's Harrier appearing as we drived to do a spot of pullus, the site obviously not to be told incase the very slight chance of it staying and breeding, fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. Hey danny!

    Just wanted to say you have some really beautiful photography on your blog. I have been following your blog for some time now, you're an inspiring young man and i hope you continue the good work.

    I will soon be putting up my own "photography" so feel free to have a look at it.

    Cordially,
    George

    ReplyDelete
  2. George,

    Thankyou very much, I'm flattered. Would love to take a look if only I knew the address for your blog, lemme know and Ill take a look.

    Cheers,
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete